Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go app lost part of flight

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone else has seen this problem.

I flew my I1 around a large open area as I wanted to completely drain a TB48 to prepare it for deep cycling. After about 15 minutes of flying, in one corner of the area is a bunch of trees which as I flew over them, the Go app lost connection and I lost the video signal. The I1 hovered for a few seconds and then proceeded to return home. The signal returned, I cancelled the RTH and continued to circle the area until the battery was below 20% and landed.

When looking at the flight record in the app, the duration of the flight only shows as 4 minutes, the previous 15 minutes of flight is not in the flight log. Is this common with a disconnection?

@kiwidrone It appears your I1 lost the RC signal and went into Failsafe RTH mode. In such cases you will lose the record for the flight upto the point the RC signal was regained. This is not satisfactory as you lose all record of the aircraft's last known position when the signal was was lost.

I noticed this same thing when using the flight simulator. Has anyone else experienced this?

I lost connection on the go app while using the flight sim. All I did was checked the battery screen then it dropped out. Tried it again & it done the same thing...

@The Phantom Menace, see if yours does the same thing when using the flight sim, check your battery screen & see if the go app drops out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry