Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GoApp disconnected and AC stuck in FS

Reaction score
So after awhile of not flying my Inspire I desided to charge the batteries up and update it. I updated the aircraft first by putting the latest FW version on an SD card into the camera. The file it made said it was successful. Now the app on my android phone says disconnected and shows no video or any telemetry information at all. The same happens when using 2 different ipads. The aircraft is stuck in failsafe and the only thing i have control over still is the gimble up and down. I have tried re-binding the RC and the AC and that works fine but after doing that the controllers LED just rapidly flashes green and red and the LED on the AC receiver does exactly the same. I still have control of the gimble.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sounds like the RC is maybe a firmware version behind the aircraft's update, or that's what may be leading to the red-green blinking LED as it isn't fully binded right.

Here are a couple things to check. If you updated your aircraft to the latest version of the firmware, you will need to make sure your current GoApp is also on the latest firmware. Once that is updated, make sure your aircraft is not turned on and connect your mobile device and remote controller and power up to see if your remote is up to date or needs updating. As mentioned above by Casey53, it sounds like you have some firmware mis-matches. Once you get everything on the most recent version you might be back to normal. The fact that you have some control of the gimbal seems to indicate you are bound to the aircraft - but you just might be on firmware versions that do not work together.

Here are a couple things to check. If you updated your aircraft to the latest version of the firmware, you will need to make sure your current GoApp is also on the latest firmware. Once that is updated, make sure your aircraft is not turned on and connect your mobile device and remote controller and power up to see if your remote is up to date or needs updating. As mentioned above by Casey53, it sounds like you have some firmware mis-matches. Once you get everything on the most recent version you might be back to normal. The fact that you have some control of the gimbal seems to indicate you are bound to the aircraft - but you just might be on firmware versions that do not work together.
I believe you're probably right about the firmware's being mismatched. However, I have the latest GoAPP installed and when i turn on the controller the app doesn't read any information about the controller, it just says N/A next to all inforamtion except the version of the GoAPP. So this is where im stuck. Is there a way to reset the controller or downgrade the aircraft?

Try pulling the thunderbolt connector to the devise and reconnecting, with the app running and the RC already on

I have had similar problems with the I1 Pro & iPad 9.7 Pro, all with the latest firmware & iOS. There are issues discussed ad nauseam on Apple forums with iPads & iPhones & connectivity. I’ve lost telemetry a number of times, often just when booting up and yet the gimbal & motors are still controllable by the RC. I have found by switching batteries & rebooting or if in flight, closing the GoApp or Autopilot & reopening the App things seem to recover. An annoyance. I feel convinced in my case the issues are Apple related but cannot be sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla