Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Boston

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’m a videographer in Boston currently I’m flying a p4p but I will be upgrading to the inspire soon. I’m definitely here for buying tips so any info is appreciated!

Well since it's a big investment I was thinking about going all the way and getting the x7 is that worth the investment??

I operate a small video production company and the phantom is the thing that really wows the clients I'd love for the images to cut together better with my traditional footage though.

Awesome! If you want to spend the money the X7 is definitely a great option. We have new and several lightly used I2 setups available if you are interested in some more information?
Hi I Have an I2 and I fly a lot mainly doing live events I use the Panasonic 14-42 mm zoom lens exclusively even though I have other lenses
The quality is great for photos and video I wouldn’t touch the x7 the quality is great though
But a friend has one and thinks it’s to heavy for the front end of the I2
Cheers

Reactions: Tiggley_T
Thank you for the info but I think I missed which camera you use as opposed to the x7?

Hi I Have an I2 and I fly a lot mainly doing live events I use the Panasonic 14-42 mm zoom lens exclusively even though I have other lenses
The quality is great for photos and video I wouldn’t touch the x7 the quality is great though
But a friend has one and thinks it’s to heavy for the front end of the I2
Cheers
Interesting, haven't heard that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop