Ground Station Pro 2...

Reaction score
Hey doods!

Anybody using the new version of GS Pro 2? Looks a little "big brothery" to me. I don't like ANY program that makes me login, as I often work in remote areas with no Internet. Other than that, do you guys like the newest GS Pro 2?

D

Last edited:
It's actually a program that would like to get to know, but I find decent tutorials hard to fine and automated flight make me a tad nervous

Do you like it?
Is it stable?
How often do you have to login to DJI to use GS Pro 2?
What features did they add?
What features did they remove?

My concern is that I'm going to have to login to DJI every time I come within 4 miles of an airport or other NFZ. I don't have the time, inclination or wherewithal to do that. In the U.S., I get permission to fly in NFZ's via LAANC. I don't want to have to get permission from DJI to fly my drone.

I look forward to your response.

D

2 minutes into flight I found a bug. Uninstalled. Reinstalled legacy version 2.8.5. I'll run that one for a while and let the rest of the world beta test version 2. I got a living to make here. I ain't got time for no bugs.

D

The language of this forum is English.
Please read our for rules regarding posting standards.

Reactions: DamesNY

Thanx. I appreciate the response. I've been using GS Pro v2.8.5 for a while, so I'm familiar with it's operation. That said, it's the jobs near airports I'm actually worried about. I have a few jobs in Class D airspace. That said, I tried the GS Pro 2 today and was able to flush out a bug in a mere 2 minutes, so I went back to v1.8.5. I'm going to give DJI a few months to flush out the bugs and I'll revisit GS Pro 2 again.

Again, thanx for the response.

D

Last edited: