Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

has anyone seen the new prop locks for the inspire pro and?? (video)

I have the self tightening props with the prop locks they're fine. Yes they take a little longer to install but better safe than sorry for the extra minute it takes to install them.

I use to work on Aircraft. The way in which a prop is attached to an engine ensures nothing comes loose with multiple devices to ensure they stay put. The Spin on props with prop locks seem to be the best option as far as standard props go. The QR props I tried but will never use again. The newest system looks better but it looks like it will suffer from wear related issues.

Reactions: The Editor
I've been using the QR props since i got my inspire and never had any kind of problem with them . mainly because i check them and re check them. and its constantly in the back of my mind "will it fly off"

I've been using the QR props since i got my inspire and never had any kind of problem with them . mainly because i check them and re check them. and its constantly in the back of my mind "will it fly off"

Like any system it will work until doesn't.

Reactions: inspire909
Hello lovely forum folk!

I have had my Inspire for a couple weeks (only three or four proper flights so far) and have just been using the props that came with it (quick release). I didn't actually know that there were other types available. Should I be concerned?

Hello lovely forum folk!

I have had my Inspire for a couple weeks (only three or four proper flights so far) and have just been using the props that came with it (quick release). I didn't actually know that there were other types available. Should I be concerned?
As long as you make sure they're seated properly and you give him a good tug before you take off you're good to go I have over 70 flights with my inspire and never had one hint of a problem I'm not saying it can't happen I'm just saying I've been lucky and haven't had a problem but as long as you make sure they're seated good I don't think you'll have any problems

can we get them for our inspires? they look like the locking mechanism is way more secure. not that i had any problems with my QR props i was just wondering if dji is offering them to buy or replace?
Hello, They aren't available yet for purchase, but will be coming in the future. They should retro fit the DJI inspire 1 without any problem, I have flown the new style QR for a while now and I for one really like them. Them seem much more solid and less free play. I hope to see them soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla