Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from California...

Reaction score
Website
www.rjreng.com
Just checking in from southern california...I run a commercial drone business as well as working at my primary profession as an engineering and stormwater professional for a civil engineering firm. We specialize in all areas of mapping, stormwater, private and public development (inspections and design), 3d modelling, all things CAD and playing with cool engineering toys. Hope this site will be a good source of information and I hope to be able to contribute what I've learned over the years as well.

Tony

Hello and welcome, Tony, we are happy to welcome a fellow Southern Californian. :) We hope you enjoy InspirePilots and can make positive contributions to the community. If we can be of any assistance to you we're likely just down the road. Best of luck in your venture, and safe flying. :cool:

Reactions: maxx4wd
Hello and welcome, Tony, we are happy to welcome a fellow Southern Californian. :) We hope you enjoy InspirePilots and can make positive contributions to the community. If we can be of any assistance to you we're likely just down the road. Best of luck in your venture, and safe flying. :cool:

Thanks for the response...been flying for years and it's always good to meet someone new...I'm always on the look out for like minded people/companies especially if they're relatively local...We're reviewing some new props for the I2 from Xoar right now so hopefully this might be some new news that I can share on here to start things off on the right foot...hope to see you around.

Reactions: Advexure
Just checking in from southern california...I run a commercial drone business as well as working at my primary profession as an engineering and stormwater professional for a civil engineering firm. We specialize in all areas of mapping, stormwater, private and public development (inspections and design), 3d modelling, all things CAD and playing with cool engineering toys. Hope this site will be a good source of information and I hope to be able to contribute what I've learned over the years as well.

Tony

Welcome from the South East part of the country. We hope to be able to get valuable info from you when needed. I2 propeller development is something we are very interested in.

Welcome from the South East part of the country. We hope to be able to get valuable info from you when needed. I2 propeller development is something we are very interested in.
Nice to meet you guys....thanks for the welcome and I'm pretty excited about the new I2 props...I've been a fan of Xoar for a long time in the fixed wing arena and I'm glad to see them venturing into multirotors as well...plus the I2's seem to suffer from a poorly designed prop / prop adapter so this should make a lot of people really happy...and they work which is important especially from a commercial point of view...but I'll post up a proper review soon.

Thanks for the response...been flying for years and it's always good to meet someone new...I'm always on the look out for like minded people/companies especially if they're relatively local...We're reviewing some new props for the I2 from Xoar right now so hopefully this might be some new news that I can share on here to start things off on the right foot...hope to see you around.

Awesome, great stuff. Keep us posted on your testing with Xoar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74