Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Colorado!

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been registered for quite a while, but you know how things get when you're busy. I stumbled on the site through a search and realized.. wait... I'm already signed up! Lol..
So, Hello! Anyone in the Castle Rock/ Denver area?

Hey all, I've been registered for quite a while, but you know how things get when you're busy. I stumbled on the site through a search and realized.. wait... I'm already signed up! Lol..
Hello & Welcome from Indiana

No, but stumbled thru Castle Rock during a blizzard many years ago during a trip to the Springs, had to turn around and go back to Denver and was snowed in there for another day. To say the least, it was not a good weekend.

Larkspur CO. Inspire 2 and Inspire 1 V2. Your Castle Rock Neighbor.

No, but stumbled thru Castle Rock during a blizzard many years ago during a trip to the Springs, had to turn around and go back to Denver and was snowed in there for another day. To say the least, it was not a good weekend.
It's probably better that you turned around.. The further south you go, you hit monument and all hell breaks loose! Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters