Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Utah

Reaction score
Greetings. I've recently become the owner of an Inspire 1 V2 and a very large assortment of accessories, batteries, adapters, etc. I'm here to learn more about this thing and determine if it is something i am interested in pursuing or if i should start smaller. Of particular interest are two range extenders that i have: Titan Atlas and Titan Cyclone. The internet hasn't yielded much and i discovered some dialogue around it on this board. Looking forward to reading and learning. Thanks.

Last edited:
I purchased and still have a Titan amp... I think the Atlas. I purchased several RC adapters, antenna masts and various extras.

I believe they shut down, but 1 of the Brothers: James, continues to build for Covert Drones. I'd suggest contacting them for additional info.

I haven't used it much, it was suppose to be a nice amp but my few tests in dense neighborhoods didn't help much. I used it for LightBridge on Inspire 1 and M600Pro.

Hello
I am also new here. Just purchased my first drone, and I got the EMAX Hawk Pro (4S).
I am not very experienced. Hope you will find your way very fastly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo