Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello

New to the Drone community. Hope to gain some knowledge and pass some on, (in time, LOL) we've just purchased an Inspire 1 Pro, w/ X3 & X5 Camera's.
We are definitely rookies to Aerial Photography, but look forward to Learning and Contributing to the Group!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

New to the Drone community. Hope to gain some knowledge and pass some on, (in time, LOL) we've just purchased an Inspire 1 Pro, w/ X3 & X5 Camera's.
We are definitely rookies to Aerial Photography, but look forward to Learning and Contributing to the Group!
Hi welcome to the world of the DJI Inspire drones. You are new to this and what made you get an Inspire1 drone but not a Mavic or a Mini ?

Reactions: Tara
I lost IP2 2 years ago in the ocean, after cried cried I bought IP2 again because I love it.
And last month I just lost Mavicpro in the nowhere because I can’t see it so I press RTH and sit down 15 min it alarm 1%battery and forced landing in nowhere. I lost it ! I hate myself for trusting RTH😭😭

I lost IP2 2 years ago in the ocean, after cried cried I bought IP2 again because I love it.
And last month I just lost Mavicpro in the nowhere because I can’t see it so I press RTH and sit down 15 min it alarm 1%battery and forced landing in nowhere. I lost it ! I hate myself for trusting RTH😭😭
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Your Drone must have lost contact with your transmitter and RTH was (some how) not activated. Or it was triggered but the drone battery had depleted before it managed to arrive home and the drone landed some where unknown to you. If you share the the history of messages you got then we can derive to a resonable explanation.
Please check this link. I beleive it can help you determine what actually has happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool