Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help me turn an inspire into a wedding ring...

Reaction score
I decided to ask the ole' lady to marry me, but before I do that, I need to magically turn an inspire into a wedding ring.

The Inspire had a ESC Fault error on every start up previously. This issue was due to the Beta software and how I loaded it. It has gone away with V1.3 and has been confirmed by DJI.

The deal:

Everything that comes with a single Remote aircraft set up Rev D I believe

TB47 x1

TB48 x2 less than 30 charges(will update tomorrow morning)

4 QR Props

SD cards and case 6x16GB cards plus case (great case...)

IPAD Air 2 wifi black 16GB

QR Prop connectors x 2

Self Tightening Props x 8

I will check out offers for the package for the next 3 days. If the number I need doesn't come up, then I will sell piece by piece with the aircraft going last.

I cannot thank you guys enough for the support since I came to this forum.

Shawn - you don't know me, and i mean you neither harm nor offense. If you hate flying your inspire then by all means sell it and do whatever you want with the cash. If, on the other hand, you are getting rid of something that you enjoy doing so that you can procure a token for the one you love- consider this... If this person loves you then getting married is supposed to better BOTH of you. It should not lessen either of you.

If selling the Inspire is going to yield enough cash to get you a ring that you are BOTH happy with for your ENTIRE life then by all means move ahead. When i was a young man i made a multitude of errors in my life. The greatest, and most costly, was my choice of who and when i married. I do not mean costly in just the sense of money.

In its simplest terms, if this is the right person for you then the last thing that they want is for you to give up anything in order to marry them. If it is the right time for you to marry then your life affairs will we in such order that you will be writing a check for the ring off of funds from your savings account.

Again, as i said at first, i don't know you. I am just one idiot whose biggest mistakes in life were not how i chose to treat others, but how i allowed one person to treat me.

I wish you nothing but the best, but also hope you realize that true love is a bit different than what we see in the movies.

i apologize if any of this has offended you.

Reactions: DustyVisor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop