Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help: RC won't initialize, no rear light?

Reaction score
A Inspire 1 v2, RC set for about year. Started RC and controller RC never left the ground. All is fine and then says has a compass error. Tried to calibrate. Won't calibrate. Turned RC controller off and then on. Now RC will only beep with no lights on back, lost linking to controller. RC fails to go thru initialize sequence. Tried Multi controllers, camera on camera off, cycled landing gear. Won't update firmware. Just sets there beeping, no lights, won't initialize, won't communicate, won't update? It's a Boat anchor. Not a newby. Out of ideas.

Hello, I have had that problem many times, and I have found that the Video Downlink board has to be replaced. To access the board remove the HDMI cover on the back of the controller, 4 screws and sometimes a very small screw driver to pop the cover off. Once removed there is a plastic cover inside the main cover you removed take that cover off and the board is right there no screws it will just fall out. They are for sale on ebay and the average price for a new board is $85.00. Not very often do you find a good used board for sale. Hope this works and it is a little bit of a gamble, but like I said I have personally replaced 8 of these board with great success. Eight sounds like a lot but I sometime's do repairs. Good Luck, and let me know how it works out.

The quad itself does not initialize no little camera dance. The quad doesn't even initialize enough to link to controllers. Thanks for your reply.

Sorry thought you were talking about the rc. I would take the the nose off and check all conections on the N-Core and the compass. If all is connected I myself would bet the N-Core is bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet