Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help straighten my t-bar

Reaction score
So 15 seconds into being an Inspire owner..... I lost gps, inspire drifted into tree in front yard and crashed from about 15ft. I checked everything out...no obvious damage. Read directions and calibrated compass( which i should have done in the first place) and everything worked great. Flies awesome, no problems..... when i went yo put it back into its case, it wouldn't fit very well. After further inspection, it seems as if the left side t-bar seemed to have spun inside the T. Both landing gears are relative to each other on that side..... but they are both pointed in towards body of machine slightly. I loosened up the screws on clamp that holds t-bar on,but it still doesn't seem to spin. There is a big nut that is on the bar also......I loosened that a little , but that didn't seem to do much either. It seems to fly great.....no complaints, but i was just curious if anyone else has dealt something like this. I only ask because with the t-bar turned in ever so slightly, it does change the propeller angles.image.jpg

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters