Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Holiday wishes to all

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with anything related to this forum, but I wanted to wish all my fellow Inspire Pilots a great holiday season filled with joy as well as wonderful moments spent with family and friends.

Some of us will be receiving our first gift of 2015: the Inspire 1.

I am sure 2015 will bring plenty of blissful moments for people of this forum. We will have many opportunities to share and learn from each other, which I look forward to.

Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

See you in 2015.

Patrice

That's very kind of you Patrice. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. Wishing only the best flying conditions in 2015.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks for the holiday best wishes Patrice,
i do hope everyone gets their inspire tucked into bed by January 15th so we can all be at peace for the new year in this matter.
Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!

Best wishes to You and Yours.. Have a safe and Happy New Year to all on board also.. I will be getting the Inspire, but waiting on some other innovations before I bite lol.. Merry Christmas to All RC PILOTS, and hobbyists[emoji1]! Got to have our toys!!!

Nice post, Patrice. New member here! Happy New Year and enjoy your I-1. Im stickin' with my V+ for now until I see that DJI isnt going to do to you what they did to me when the V+ first came out. If it is what they say it will be, it will be thrilling machine to own, for sure!

All the best,
Flo
www.flygirlsskycam.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela