Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hover - #1 app for Drone pilots adds International airports to no-fly zone maps!

What maps should we add next?

Due to the recent discussion that I (more likely than not sparked) Maybe see about adding flight paths, I know they are changing but at least people could get an idea. Another good one might be to add the the radio callouts for the airports, those of us with ham license may make good use...Just thinking out loud

Due to the recent discussion that I (more likely than not sparked) Maybe see about adding flight paths, I know they are changing but at least people could get an idea. Another good one might be to add the the radio callouts for the airports, those of us with ham license may make good use...Just thinking out loud

For the US maps we have the tower phone number available if you tap the no-fly zone surrounding an airport. Eventually integration with DJI and 3DR SDK in the next 3-6 months :)

Reactions: skylabimaging
International airport no-fly zone maps are now available! Of course detailed US, UK, and Korean maps are still up and running as well :)

Hover - an app for Drone Enthusiasts

Hover Features (iOS & Android):
- US & UK no-fly zone maps
- Flight Logs
- Weather data
- Timer
- Industry News Feed

Let me know if you have any questions!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads