How do you find flying spots in the UK?

Mark, your English leaves a lot to be desired, when you say fly off, I thought you made a grammatical mistake and meant fly over, now if you had said take off......

Mark, your English leaves a lot to be desired, when you say fly off, I thought you made a grammatical mistake and meant fly over, now if you had said take off......

Probably the auto correct on the stupid iPad

Keeps changing wording

But yes I'll agree with you

But fly off is the same as take off, I never said over

Some BMFA clubs 'fly off' over controlled airspace specially in London ... best bet is to find a friendly farmer in the Romford area .. plenty of barley fields!

Some BMFA clubs 'fly off' over controlled airspace specially in London ... best bet is to find a friendly farmer in the Romford area .. plenty of barley fields!

Most clubs if set up right have planning permission to be where they are..

I have an arrangement with a local rugby club - they let me practise there if I contact the groundsman the day before.

I would like to offer free use of a one acre plot I have in NORFOLK NR19 2LZ to anyone wanting to fly a drone, (or camp BBQ etc)
No catch, I just need the land to be used for anything. If you contact me I will give a letter of permission and directions.

This experience looks great yaa life is too short