Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How fast have you gone?

Reaction score
2015-04-20 16.20.07.jpg

Yes that is 107.64 km/h in Atti.
She did have a bit of a tail wind though!
On the old FW the fastest she went was 25m/s in Atti even with a tail wind.

Last edited:
View attachment 1254

Yes that is 107.64 km/h in Atti.
She did have a bit of a tail wind though!
On the old FW the fastest she went was 25m/s in Atti even with a tail wind.
Wow. .
that's awesome!!
66 mph is about 12 mph more than before the firmware update. .
I was wondering when someone would mention this..
I have felt from the start that the inspire1 was under powered. .
guess dji felt the same way..
also isn't it funny the timing involved. .
they just announced the p3 and about that time the new firmware that increases performance over the p3..
I'm just glad they did it..
happy flying. .
turbo. ...

Did she open a port hole when she put on the anchors :p
Unbloodybeleivable how quick they pull up...

It did, just for a moment. I looked into the newly created tear in space-time, but the other side was black and white - not color. And definitely was in SD.

...So I never reported this to anyone in the scientific community. Come on - SD? I can't be bothered.

I did a very unscientific test before the firmware update, comparing GPS to ATT. You can really see in ATT that when I move the stick forward she really pitches nose down and starts accelerating fast.

Since the update, the speeds are definitely faster.

Complete opposite of what one would think, but I was filming a Wakeboarder by myself one day and as I was flying full-speed backwards in front of the boat, I found I was a few mph faster than full forward flight. The wind was dead calm. I was **** proud of being able to pull that shot off alone Haha.. All that battlefield 4 in the little bird really pays off

Reactions: Merci45k
I want to see some proof in form of a screenshot, otherwise you can make it up that you flied at 90 MPH..

DaBone dude: I didn't think it was that big of a deal; which is why I didn't post it. I figured everyone flew this fast in ~20mph winds.

Here's one of my speed tests. It was hard to get this screen capture at the right moment, so I'm going to settle on 74.4 MPH (~120 KPH) being my official fastest time this year. View attachment 1385

:D Was not directed only to you, but to everyone who contributed in the thread except the thread creator.

Unless there is a risk that this will be a troll thread eventually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84