Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How much do you really know about the Inspire? Take my Quiz

Reaction score
Website
northernimages.com
I purchased my Inspire 1 a week ago and in the process of reviewing the manual, I created a review quiz that I can occasionally call up and recall the more important points of the Inspire Manual - I love reading manuals. In my old military flying days, we would sit on aircraft alert and always test each other with question banks about the aircraft systems and flying rules. I found this to be an effective way to study.

In case anyone else might find this helpful, I created on online version of the quiz to test your knowledge. If you can score 100% on the quiz, your an ACE.

The quiz is online at :DJI Inspire 1 Review Quiz

Please feel free to take it as many times as you like and let me know if you have any comments, corrections, additions, suggestions.

Dennis

I purchased my Inspire 1 a week ago and in the process of reviewing the manual, I created a review quiz that I can occasionally call up and recall the more important points of the Inspire Manual - I love reading manuals. In my old military flying days, we would sit on aircraft alert and always test each other with question banks about the aircraft systems and flying rules. I found this to be an effective way to study.

In case anyone else might find this helpful, I created on online version of the quiz to test your knowledge. If you can score 100% on the quiz, your an ACE.

The quiz is online at :DJI Inspire 1 Review Quiz

Please feel free to take it as many times as you like and let me know if you have any comments, corrections, additions, suggestions.

Dennis
No. 96 very controversial (especially with me :p)
Compass SHOULD NOT be calibrated at every new flying location - unless you want to run the risk of introducing a bad calibration that is.

Good quiz, but failed attempts on questions do not register on final results, I think I got about 88 out of 100 on first attempts at each question, but with second attempts on certain questions my final result showed as 100. Never the less it is a good way to see how much you know about the inspire

Still controversial. You actually can insert and remove the battery when it is switched on. You just shouldn't do it. But you can.

Make a quiz on how much do we really know about the sorry A%% government wanting me to register my Inspire....REALLY .If we have to register I think all RC heli's and Cars need too.

Just took the quiz, nice!
And you should do it by the book as you did, even some DJI statements are debatable.

Took the test yesterday (99%). Very nice, and a good review. My two suggesions are:

1) Don't allow three (3) tries for a TRUE / FALSE question. Betcha *anyone* can get it right in three tries!
2) Try to remove duplicates

mTp

Unfortunately forgot to write down the question number, but one of them in the 50's range from memory, had so many typos, I had to read it a couple of times to be sure of what you meant.
I surprised myself with how well I did. Supposedly got 100% but since about 10 of those were retries that would have been wrong the first time, I'll say I got around 90%, but I cheated on one of them. My controller was beside me at the time, so I checked the back of it just to be sure of it's mAh rating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love this! It's amazing how easy it is to forget the little things that can turn out to be disasterous.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin