Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to get the most out of blackbox data

Reaction score
Hi All

In my quest to make flying ever more so safer i would like to understand what my drone's health is with every flight.

Is there an offline app i could use to view my black box data on my Inspire 1 ?
I could only find airdata but you have to upload your data to the site and i am often without internet coverage.

Also is the black box data on the inspire itself the same as the data that it stores on the dji go app on your ios/android device ?

What black box parameter would best to describe any interference related issues ?

Last edited:
I can only recommend airdata. Flights can be uploaded when you are back home and it really does give you very good, in depth information on every flight, including compass values etc.

On site, if you're worried about interference I would check your compass data (under sensors) and check that all readings are within a normal range. I'd also check under your HD settings for downlink signal strength.
However, If there is interference with either of these it will usually let you know before takeoff anyway, with a warning in the top left corner.

Thanks BS, i only now returned from a trip to check my replies, i was just wondering what the two parameters, signal losses and max compass rate means, i assume signal losses is the amount of times the inspire lost transmitter connection to the inspire, is 2 bad on one flight ?

And is a rating of 5.10 good or bad for compass ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen