Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to update the Charging Hub

Reaction score
Hi any one knows how to upgrade the Charging Hub? When I plug it in to my Mac it does´t show up some where.

I got a emergency landing because one of my battery all of a sudden reported battery problem at 47%. Im so glad I wasn´t over water!!

I think it could depend on that I haven´t upgraded the charging hub since I got it??

Kalle

Ah Just read that I cant update it since Im on a Mac and the battery problem seems to be that I have to run the battery low and then re charge them ones more before you can trust them???

Ah Just read that I cant update it since Im on a Mac and the battery problem seems to be that I have to run the battery low and then re charge them ones more before you can trust them???
Yep re-calibrate would probably do the trick. While connected to the AC the DJI Go app can display how many times the battery have been recharged and the battery life in % etc. Just drain it down to about 3% and recharge it back up usually solve the problem.

Thanks Jacky! I almost **** my pants when everything started blinking red and the craft lost hight...
Soooo glad it did´t break because Im doing a big job next week : )

Reactions: Jacky Poon
Oh by the way I have read that you can damage the battery if you drain it to low, is that right? What the minimum level you should go?

Oh by the way I have read that you can damage the battery if you drain it to low, is that right? What the minimum level you should go?
Don't fink you can damage them by draining them too low as they have low-voltage protection and will cut the power automatically to prevent permanent damage to the cells.
Check this out - Battery Re-Calibration | DJI Inspire Forum

Hi any one knows how to upgrade the Charging Hub? When I plug it in to my Mac it does´t show up some where.

I got a emergency landing because one of my battery all of a sudden reported battery problem at 47%. Im so glad I wasn´t over water!!

I think it could depend on that I haven´t upgraded the charging hub since I got it??

Kalle
Are you running the most recent public release aircraft FW?
Or at least v1.5.0.30 as this specifically addressed the issue of the sudden drop in battery percentage.

Hi! Editor

My FW status in the picture. I have had problem upgrading the rc. Could that be the problem?

I now also working on re calibrating all my batterys.

Attachments

• frimware.png
    frimware.png
    157 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo