Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HUGE DJI ENTERPRISE PRICE REDUCTION

It won't be long because you can see how they're cutting prices of all drones. I have about 5G's in a I1v1 and accessories and probably couldn't give them away and the same thing will happen when the new Mavic Pro 2 comes out.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
HUGE DJI ENTERPRISE PRICE REDUCTION

This morning there was a very large price reduction in many of the DJI enterprise products. In particular, the following products were lowered:

Matrice 200

Matrice 210

Matrice 210RTK

Zenmuse Z30

If you are considering any of the above, please contact us via email (or PM on the forum) for more pricing details. We are not allowed to post the prices online.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Just sent you a request .

It won't be long because you can see how they're cutting prices of all drones. I have about 5G's in a I1v1 and accessories and probably couldn't give them away and the same thing will happen when the new Mavic Pro 2 comes out.
I agree with all that. Seems like DJI is delaying the release of the new Mavic Pro 2 and I sure wish that they’d hurry up and come out with it ASAP so I’ll know what I need to do to keep up with the industry. DJI doesn’t seem to care about all of the little guys who actually are the bread and butter that keeps them alive. I can see the way they’re going towards the commercial end of the drone business with their release of the new Matrice series and that’s leaving a lot of us wondering??? I just want them to hurry up!!!

Reactions: Steve Reid
And I also have a lot of money tied up with my I2 and all the other stuff that goes with it.

Reactions: Steve Reid
Unless you live in Hollywood and producing high quality movies the new Mavic pro 2 (if the leaks are true) will do about 80% of what a series 200 10,000 dollar drone will do and do it without worrying about crashing a 10G rig that will be obsolete in 6 months . Mass production of a high quality cheaper units is the big money for any company!!

They all get replaced eventually, although there are major differences in consumer class like the Mavic, Professional, and Enterprise. They all get replaced, but like the Inspire 1 series; an old gal but still extremely popular and fully supported by 3rd party when other Birds less it’s age have faded away. Many continue buying the I1 at great values, still above the Mavic or Mavic 2 predicted price.

The M210 is a pretty impressive enterprise craft but never intended for movie or cinema... that was the total focus of the professional & pricy Inspire2 and X5S which will most likely get replaced sooner than the M210.

The M210 is more of a work horse that will likely have ample 3rd party hardware focus specialized areas: Thermo, Inspections, Power, SAR, Construction, Bridges, Heavy Payload, etc. Several 3rd party hardware will take 1-2 years to be released, extending the M210 lifespan.

The M210’s 3 gimbal setup with 1 topside provides a excellent work platform far beyond the reach of a Mavic series.

The Mavic 2 will compete a bit more with the Inspre 2 for those not needing or utilizing the full media processing capabilities of the I2. Actually the I1 was more of a versital platform than the I2. It pulled both media and work horse with it’s ability to mount X5Raw or the XT Flir Thermo, etc.

The Mavic 2 sounds like a great craft, but not comparable to high-end platforms. One advantage to wait for the new Gen replacements, the price of the older Gen takes a little drop... more common in the Consumer products like Mavic than professional or enterprise products.

They all eventually get replaced, although work
horse platforms remain in service long after new series replacement. The M210 is overpriced for photo shoots, but for stability in winds, moisture, cold weather work platform, will probably be more of a John Deere tractor and remain in service for sometime.

Thanks Mike, outstanding prices!
Purchased a Z30 that’s been way out of my small business setup and now easily in range!!

The other is great too.... you needed predict this about 4-6 weeks ago! :(:D

Looking forward to taking you up on the XTR 640 or XT2 in future!

They all get replaced eventually, although there are major differences in consumer class like the Mavic, Professional, and Enterprise. They all get replaced, but like the Inspire 1 series; an old gal but still extremely popular and fully supported by 3rd party when other Birds less it’s age have faded away. Many continue buying the I1 at great values, still above the Mavic or Mavic 2 predicted price.

The M210 is a pretty impressive enterprise craft but never intended for movie or cinema... that was the total focus of the professional & pricy Inspire2 and X5S which will most likely get replaced sooner than the M210.

The M210 is more of a work horse that will likely have ample 3rd party hardware focus specialized areas: Thermo, Inspections, Power, SAR, Construction, Bridges, Heavy Payload, etc. Several 3rd party hardware will take 1-2 years to be released, extending the M210 lifespan.

The M210’s 3 gimbal setup with 1 topside provides a excellent work platform far beyond the reach of a Mavic series.

The Mavic 2 will compete a bit more with the Inspre 2 for those not needing or utilizing the full media processing capabilities of the I2. Actually the I1 was more of a versital platform than the I2. It pulled both media and work horse with it’s ability to mount X5Raw or the XT Flir Thermo, etc.

The Mavic 2 sounds like a great craft, but not comparable to high-end platforms. One advantage to wait for the new Gen replacements, the price of the older Gen takes a little drop... more common in the Consumer products like Mavic than professional or enterprise products.

They all eventually get replaced, although work
horse platforms remain in service long after new series replacement. The M210 is overpriced for photo shoots, but for stability in winds, moisture, cold weather work platform, will probably be more of a John Deere tractor and remain in service for sometime.
Boy I hope you’re wrong about the Inspire 2 getting replaced because it’s my favorite one to shoot with! And it hasn’t been out that long for DJI to just toss it aside for another new one. It’s only been out for a little over a year and doesn’t make sense to just toss it aside. I can’t afford to keep buying new ones as if they were just throwaways.

Thanks Mike, outstanding prices!
Purchased a Z30 that’s been way out of my small business setup and now easily in range!!

The other is great too.... you needed predict this about 4-6 weeks ago! :(:D

Looking forward to taking you up on the XTR 640 or XT2 in future!
Happy to help with the Z30 and will do the same again anytime you need something!

If only we had that crystal ball and could have predicted this......

Boy I hope you’re wrong about the Inspire 2 getting replaced because it’s my favorite one to shoot with! And it hasn’t been out that long for DJI to just toss it aside for another new one. It’s only been out for a little over a year and doesn’t make sense to just toss it aside. I can’t afford to keep buying new ones as if they were just throwaways.
:eek: Nah... The I2 end of life is not anytime in the near future, but like you mentioned; been out over a year so that introduces rumors of the next Generation and we've already received a few for the Inspire 3. Like the I1, the I2 won't fade away since it's such a great platform for cinema, the X5S, the CineCore & CineSSD, ProRes & Cinema DNG, basically full redundancy, redundant self heating batteries, object avoidance, and the X7S is a great add that hardly anybody has adopted. Like the I1v2, it may loose a "little" value but as long as it's prime gear still utilized in it's core media industry it won't loose much value either.

As indicated earlier, the consumer market is always in a state of flux and new versions. DJI most likely has several new consumer birds in the wings waiting for the need to counter & beat a competitor or to stimulate new purchase. Consumer market is "new" driven: new phone, new TV, new willy-wack... if' it's new & marketed correctly; the majority of consumers will want to upgrade. The Professional or Enterprise market is more functionality based, making profit, remaining competitive. Rarely will a Pro flush their hardware that's familiar, comfortable and making them capital. How many Pro Photographers are using 2-10 yr old bodies & lenses... a lot, practically any speciality the majority of Pros don't change gear just to have new... it's too much burden to intimately learn the gear & feel the gear to be productive and generating revenue.

The M210 is a "first" in many ways for DJI... IP43, 4.5lb payload, motor circuit redundancies (not motors), multiple gimbals, prop size to craft, etc. It's not the ideal speedy bird for cinema production, it's strengths are elsewhere more desired by other fields. It was just introduced 6-8 months ago. Just now being discovered more & more... the above price reductions in the Enterprise Class are most likely an attempt to secure market share in an arena DJI doesn't have the majority. Many non-consumer unknown brands rule the enterprise arena and they aren't cheap. If DJI can provide a competitive $8-15K platform, that's low entry value compared to the others in the same specialized class.

You had previously indicated the Mavic 2 delays... IMO, no rumor even leaked on Mavic 2 until when... when the Autel EVO was being discussed & shown, suddenly the Mavic 2 is leaked. The CES2018 show gives more info on EVO... a possible option to have 1" sensor, again suddenly Mavic 2 rumors have larger bird with 1" sensor. The Chinees electronics supply chain gets consumed by DJI (tactic they've used in past) and causes Autel delays and rumors quickly spread the EVO may be a dead horse out of the gate. Now the Mavic 2 has had multiple delays... it's all about Market timing. It's not resolved Autel EVO won't be released, they're applying different tactics to get electronics. IF... if it does get released... I'm pretty confident the Mavic 2 will be released a bit before or after the EVO to grab all the lime light and starve out another competitor.

The I1 is what... Oct/Nov 2014, that's 4 years... long time when you compare the technology between the 4 years.
It remains & continues to fly next to the I2 in cinema, with the X5Raw having a lower performing processor but no associated license to purchase. Thus many Pros stay on the I1v2 X5R. On the enterprise side; It's filling the gap for Thermo related work; next jump to provide similar services is the M210. As indicated above, a Pro doesn't throw money making gear out the door, reinvest capital to make minimal gains and may loose productivity while adopting new gear.

The I2 is here to stay for several years... but it may not be the newest kid on the block by Fall 2018 or Spring 2019.

All that said... on the humorous side. For consumer birds I too am guilty, I have a Spark, Mavic Pro, Tello... recently picked up a Mavic Air. When a Spark 2 comes out... if it folds, I'll take it. :p But oddly, the Mavic Pro has less issues with radio signal, flick the Mavic Air into Sport mode and the radio signal complains in the same location area the MP has no issues. The Tello is a fun blast as an indoor craft, I practice FPV through the iPad mini around the house out of visual sight. Great practice tool, better than a simulator. But to fly a zippy Mavic in sport mode doesn't compare to the Inspire 1v2, totally different characteristics, weights, etc. One feels like a consumer ship and the other like a pro ship.

Last edited:
:eek: Nah... The I2 end of life is not anytime in the near future, but like you mentioned; been out over a year so that introduces rumors of the next Generation and we've already received a few for the Inspire 3. Like the I1, the I2 won't fade away since it's such a great platform for cinema, the X5S, the CineCore & CineSSD, ProRes & Cinema DNG, basically full redundancy, redundant self heating batteries, object avoidance, and the X7S is a great add that hardly anybody has adopted. Like the I1v2, it may loose a "little" value but as long as it's prime gear still utilized in it's core media industry it won't loose much value either.

As indicated earlier, the consumer market is always in a state of flux and new versions. DJI most likely has several new consumer birds in the wings waiting for the need to counter & beat a competitor or to stimulate new purchase. Consumer market is "new" driven: new phone, new TV, new willy-wack... if' it's new & marketed correctly; the majority of consumers will want to upgrade. The Professional or Enterprise market is more functionality based, making profit, remaining competitive. Rarely will a Pro flush their hardware that's familiar, comfortable and making them capital. How many Pro Photographers are using 2-10 yr old bodies & lenses... a lot, practically any speciality the majority of Pros don't change gear just to have new... it's too much burden to intimately learn the gear & feel the gear to be productive and generating revenue.

The M210 is a "first" in many ways for DJI... IP43, 4.5lb payload, motor circuit redundancies (not motors), multiple gimbals, prop size to craft, etc. It's not the ideal speedy bird for cinema production, it's strengths are elsewhere more desired by other fields. It was just introduced 6-8 months ago. Just now being discovered more & more... the above price reductions in the Enterprise Class are most likely an attempt to secure market share in an arena DJI doesn't have the majority. Many non-consumer unknown brands rule the enterprise arena and they aren't cheap. If DJI can provide a competitive $8-15K platform, that's low entry value compared to the others in the same specialized class.

You had previously indicated the Mavic 2 delays... IMO, no rumor even leaked on Mavic 2 until when... when the Autel EVO was being discussed & shown, suddenly the Mavic 2 is leaked. The CES2018 show gives more info on EVO... a possible option to have 1" sensor, again suddenly Mavic 2 rumors have larger bird with 1" sensor. The Chinees electronics supply chain gets consumed by DJI (tactic they've used in past) and causes Autel delays and rumors quickly spread the EVO may be a dead horse out of the gate. Now the Magic 2 has had multiple delays... it's all about Market timing. It's not resolved Autel EVO won't be released, they're applying different tactics to get electronics. IF... if it does get released... I'm pretty confident the Mavic 2 will be released a bit before or after the EVO to grab all the lime light and starve out another competitor.

The I1 is what... Oct/Nov 2014, that's 4 years... long time when you compare the technology between the 4 years.
It remains & continues to fly next to the I2 in cinema, with the X5Raw having a lower performing processor but no associated license to purchase. Thus many Pros stay on the I2 X5R. On the enterprise side; It's filling the gap for Thermo related work; next jump to provide similar services is the M210. As indicated above, a Pro doesn't throw money making gear out the door, reinvest capital to make minimal gains and may loose productivity while adopting new gear.

The I2 is here to stay for several years... but it may not be the newest kid on the block by Fall 2018 or Spring 2019.

All that said... on the humorous side. For consumer birds I too am guilty, I have a Spark, Mavic Pro, Tello... recently picked up a Mavic Air. When a Spark 2 comes out... if it folds, I'll take it. :p But oddly, the Mavic Pro has less issues with radio signal, flick the Mavic Air into Sport mode and the radio signal complains in the same location area the MP has no issues. The Tello is a fun blast as an indoor craft, I practice FPV through the iPad mini around the house out of visual sight. Great practice tool, better than a simulator. But to fly a zippy Mavic in sport mode doesn't compare to the Inspire 1v2, totally different characteristics, weights, etc. One feels like a consumer ship and the other like a pro ship.
Yeah I agree with ya. Just took a look at the Intel Falcon 8+ from Terrestial Imaging and it’s a beast with 8 props and starts out at $25,000 base price!! But it really looks like it would do the trick for a lot of commercial applications like agriculture, inspections, etc.
But that’s not where my interests are right now. I really try to keep up with all the new ones coming out just because..... it’s what I like to do to pass the time.
Anyway thanks for the comment and it helped to keep me from freaking out too badly.

Yeah I agree with ya. Just took a look at the Intel Falcon 8+ from Terrestial Imaging and it’s a beast with 8 props and starts out at $25,000 base price!! But it really looks like it would do the trick for a lot of commercial applications like agriculture, inspections, etc.
But that’s not where my interests are right now. I really try to keep up with all the new ones coming out just because..... it’s what I like to do to pass the time.
Anyway thanks for the comment and it helped to keep me from freaking out too badly.
Get yourself a Tello, relax in the lazyboy, favorite bottle on the stand and fly it around the house without visually watching it... you'll forget the issues for a while... it's a fun challenge.

Get yourself a Tello, relax in the lazyboy, favorite bottle on the stand and fly it around the house without visually watching it... you'll forget the issues for a while... it's a fun challenge.
I already have one! But my interests are with the bigger ones with quality cameras for cinematography. But they are a nice release for having fun. Thanks for the comment though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game