Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I give up....

Below is a zipped version of the file to fix a Remote Control that fails to upgrade and then just shows a light blue led and the white battery leds but won't initiate the firmware upgrade or connect to the AC. Just extract this file to a USB stick, put it in the controller and then power it up. Thanks to Mark for the file! (Caution-I assume you can only use this for version 1.2.0.17 upgrades)

Attachments

• gs_ofdm.zip
    76.9 KB · Views: 35
Below is a zipped version of the file to fix a Remote Control that fails to upgrade and then just shows a light blue led and the white battery leds but won't initiate the firmware upgrade or connect to the AC. Just extract this file to a USB stick, put it in the controller and then power it up. Thanks to Mark for the file! (Caution-I assume you can only use this for version 1.2.0.17 upgrades)

Thanks for posting that but how come I was unable to upload a file??

Weird.

Thanks though,

Mark

I hate reading things like this, I have my inspire on the way. It seems DJI is still working out bugs and we are the beta testers of a 3k machine :(

While I agree that there are bugs to be worked out, I have to say DJI's customer support (through their online chat of all places) has been spot on and immediate.

They've been very accommodating and very knowledgeable.

When I initially was looking at the inspire, I had heard lots of negative feedback about their customer service but I can attest first hand (and a few others I've recently talked to) that it has been the complete opposite and makes me feel extremely comfortable with their product.

My only complaint is they didn't install the tree warning detection on the inspire. Lol

Mark

Reactions: stevet and B Dog
Finish to upgrade remote control but Still got problem when up grade aircraft firmware I just dont know how to fix it can somebody help me pls :(

Attachments

• IMG_20150523_023116.jpg
    IMG_20150523_023116.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car