Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I have some cool INSPIRE 1 Tshirt.

Reaction score
Dear friends I design this Tshirt because we have a event where we gonne to show up a Inspire 1 from the company that contract me. What do you think about them. If you like, ask me here by email [email protected]!!!. There are 6 model for chose 100% cotton worldwide ship! Acept advices and critics.
handshake.gif
hehe maybe so I can upgrade my dear Phantom 2 to my dreamed INSPIRE 1.
I hope don't bother to nobody. Admin let me know if I wrong. Best regardModelo 1.jpg
Modelo 2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are pretty cool looking. Great job. I might like one. How much? Not sure how Adam is handling vendors but you should shoot him a message. Maybe he can make an approved vendor section. Hopefully you aren't breaking any copyright laws though.. :oops:

I like it and I'm really interested in getting a couple. I wish there was picture on the back of the shirt. It should be the back side of the inspire 1. That would be extra cool. And I like it with the colored light lit up.

Those look nice. I'll be back to get one later. Meanwhile I assume at 100% cotton they are likely to shrink with any hot/warm water unless they are Pre-shrunk which would be even better - any chance they are pre-shrunk?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth