Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I NEEDED MY INSPIRE FOR THIS ! (full video now live)

Reaction score
Oh man did I ever want to have my Inspire 1 for this one. I just came back from a trip to the stunning region of Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia and could only feel envy for all those who have received their Inspire 1. It would have been great to have it with me for this trip as the 4K footage would have been gorgeous.

Anyhow, here is the 1080p version for your consideration and feedback. It includes more complete footage including:

- Manutic Island
- Manukan Island
- Sapi Island
- The National Mosque
- The Floating Mosque
- The Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort
- A stunning bikini girl and a cute 5 1/2 year old boy.

This will be my final aerial video done with this platform. Next video will be shot completely in 4K resolution so get your TV's ready.

Feel free to share.
Happy New Year everyone.

Last edited:
Holy hell- I TOTALLY FEEL FOR YOU BRO. I had a trip to Japan, Hokkaido and had to postpone it because of the F'ing delivery debacle.
Fortunately, uav products, with whom I placed my order has alerted me that my I1 is finally on the way towards me. Now I have only to contend with the delivery service. I'll wait to re book my flight until it arrives.

On a side note.... I was told NO extra batteries or props as DJI didn't have time to manufacture any of those, likely due to their being busy working on the other "issues". Hold on, what do propellers and batteries have to do with the horrendous delay anyway? Were they re-milling the props because they were out of pitch?
So No second controller, no extra batteries, no spare parts. I'd write a letter of thanks to DJI if I thought anyone would give a "F" but they don't so I won't. Love hate relationship we have here oh DJI corporate pawns. You make some really neat stuff guys but beware, the first upstart company that comes along and actually delivers what they promise , on time and with actual customer service - is going to bury you -

Looks good! The vision + always has that graining around the edges of the image...annoying :(.
Any posted editing Pgaucher ?

Lol @ The guy dancing next to you..
Hi and thanks for the feedback. Yes I used an add-on in Final Cut Pro to eliminate the fisheye effect. This flattens the footage, but does also make the edges more grainy as you pointed out. That's why I'm hoping the Inspire 1 will solve many of these issues. Cheers.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Another excellent video, make mine look well dab and boring. Thx for sharing, safe flying, Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop