Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 BATTERIES - 3 TB47 & 3 TB48 | 1 Charging Hub | 2 Charging Cords | 1 Battery Warmer

Reaction score
$850USD for all 6 batteries and accessories
Buyer covers shipping cost

Shipping from Richmond, Virginia USA

3 TB47 & 3 TB48
1 Charging Hub
2 Charging Cords
1 Battery Warmer
IMG_6663.jpgIMG_6664.JPG

TB47s
IMG_6667.PNGIMG_6666.PNGIMG_6665.PNG

TB48s
IMG_6668.PNGIMG_6669.PNGIMG_6670.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Force Aerial
Good for you *******. I was making an offer. Just forget it.
Ahhh...an offer. In English that would look like, "Will you take $600 for them??"

I know, I know...a lot of words - and you're texting while driving. But using complete sentences leaves sellers with the illusion that you posses enough computer savvy to use Paypal.

Good chat. You have a great evening.

D

Last edited:
I understood what you meant, and I’m sure most other people did as well. Donnie must be having a bad day.
I just abhor laziness and piss-poor communication. I mean seriously, how much longer does it take to type a complete sentence with a legitimate offer other than "I have $600."???

And FWIW, it's been my profound observation that lazy potential buyers carry those values over to their transactions. Their M.O. is a litany of unanswered emails, delayed response, incomplete understanding of the item and on and on. Terse, incomplete communication raises a red flag. Conversely, smart, diligent buyers are, by FAR, the best buyers. They know what they're buying because they actually read the ad, and usually show up with cash in hand.

I garnered this wisdom from YEARS of eBay and Craigslist sales. YMMV. Best of luck.

D

Reactions: Jingle and MCHL
I just abhor laziness and piss-poor communication. I mean seriously, how much longer does it take to type a complete sentence with a legitimate offer other than "I have $600."???

And FWIW, it's been my profound observation that lazy potential buyers carry those values over to their transactions. Their M.O. is a litany of unanswered emails, delayed response, incomplete understanding of the item and on and on. Terse, incomplete communication raises a red flag. Conversely, smart, diligent buyers are, by FAR, the best buyers. They know what they're buying because they actually read the ad, and usually show up with cash in hand.

I garnered this wisdom from YEARS of eBay and Craigslist sales. YMMV. Best of luck.

D
My personal favourite question is, when selling a car, "Has the cambelt been done", when it states in the ad that the car doesn't have a cambelt.

I have a car listed at present that has a reserve. People keep asking what the reserve is. I send them a link to wiki on 'How an auction works'.

Priceless. Really serious buyers.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
My personal favourite question is, when selling a car, "Has the cambelt been done", when it states in the ad that the car doesn't have a cambelt.

I have a car listed at present that has a reserve. People keep asking what the reserve is. I send them a link to wiki on 'How an auction works'.

Priceless. Really serious buyers.
I have about a dozen items listed on Craigslist. Every single one dons the following statement:

1604213591057.png
You'd be amazed how many questions get ignored.

D

Reactions: MCHL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar