Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 turns on automatically when installing TB48

Reaction score
It shows a full charge. Battery is about a month old and only a few flights. the problem is that the second the connection is made inserting it the ac turns on automatically and no lights turn on on the battery. I can " double tap" the battery and it light up like normal but the ac is already powered up. App shows 0% battery. Any fix? I've already started the replacement process but wanted to see if I can save it.

If this is already a known problem can I get a link to the thread, pls? I couldn't find it.

Thanks

We had an I2 unit in Las Vegas that was experiencing the same issue with automatically powering up when batteries were installed. Extremely odd. Central Power Board had to be replaced.

I recommend carrying forward with creating a warranty case with DJI and having the aircraft sent in for repair or replacement down at DJI Cerritos (the North American Service Center).

The aircraft seems to be fine. I switch out the battery and everything is normal. It flies without issue with any of my other batteries. I'll chalk it up to a bad battery. I know it happens but was curious to see if anyone had the same issue and had a little known trick to get it back to normal.

Thanks for the reply

Last edited:
We had an I2 unit in Las Vegas that was experiencing the same issue with automatically powering up when batteries were installed. Extremely odd. Central Power Board had to be replaced.

I recommend carrying forward with creating a warranty case with DJI and having the aircraft sent in for repair or replacement down at DJI Cerritos (the North American Service Center).

UPDATE: DJI support wanted a video of the issue. I went to take said video but the battery was completely dead (discharged fully on it's own). I put it on the charger and it charged to full capacity. I inserted it into the Inspire 1 v2 and it worked as advertised. I haven't flown it yet but if I still have any issues with it I'll post up.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk