Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 won't stop updating

Reaction score
I did an upgrade earlier today and I believe it took fine but I forgot to remove Micro SD card before doing a power reset. It's been an hour and it's just doing
Dee da deet, dee da deet.

What should I do now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If it's really the sound that plays when the firmware is done installing, it'll continue that pattern until you turn off your Inspire. What happens when you restart your Inspire?

Finally just shut it off. Seems fine. I will test tomorrow

Here we go again. Trying to update to the new firmware. It's been 45 mins still getting deet da deet da deet.

Nope you get four d d d d when the firmware is updating then three d d d's when it's finished.

Turn your inspire off then back on & all should be ok.

Reactions: dirkclod
don't forget to check your txt file on your memory card to see if all went well with the update.

is that from the start of the firmware update? You should get four bleeps then when finished three bleeps.

Bleeps = Da's

Ahhhhh. Ok. I'll check it again. I had to pop out for an appointment

I updated mine yesterday, inspire/batteries/RC.

Updated with no problems, just check out SanCap's link above. Should help you out.

Once you've got that under your belt, remember to calibrate (condition) your batteries but one step at a time;)

Ok I thought u needed to remove the micro sd card before rebooting. Thought it would restart the upgrade in an endless loop

Ok I thought u needed to remove the micro sd card before rebooting. Thought it would restart the upgrade in an endless loop

Nope - if it has already updated and you leave the file on the MicroSD card it will simply abort at start up and not update again - basically it will ignore the firmware on the card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar