Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Flicker

Reaction score
Someone else posted earlier about this but nobody seemed to have an answer. I've been flying my two Inspire2 units for about 4 years now sharing an X5s between them. Over the past year or so i've started to routinely see a flicker in the ProRes video that doesn't show up on the SD Card video. It doesn't seem to care about settings either. All the basics are fully correct in terms of shutter speed etc... At first i thought maybe it was a strobe causing it so i removed my strobes and it is still present. It's not consistent either. Sometimes it does't ever do it and then the next clip it randomly may do it once in the entire video and then it could do it like crazy. Being that it's doing it on both drones pushes me to believe the x5s may have an issue. The only other common component are the SSDs being shared between them. I ruled out the SSD being an issue by trying all 6 of mine and recording to them to find the same issue. Frustrating.

Flicker Present:
Flicker Frames Removed:

Someone else posted earlier about this but nobody seemed to have an answer. I've been flying my two Inspire2 units for about 4 years now sharing an X5s between them. Over the past year or so i've started to routinely see a flicker in the ProRes video that doesn't show up on the SD Card video. It doesn't seem to care about settings either. All the basics are fully correct in terms of shutter speed etc... At first i thought maybe it was a strobe causing it so i removed my strobes and it is still present. It's not consistent either. Sometimes it does't ever do it and then the next clip it randomly may do it once in the entire video and then it could do it like crazy. Being that it's doing it on both drones pushes me to believe the x5s may have an issue. The only other common component are the SSDs being shared between them. I ruled out the SSD being an issue by trying all 6 of mine and recording to them to find the same issue. Frustrating.

Flicker Present:
Flicker Frames Removed:
We can’t see the videos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG