Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm out!

... a happy customer will tell a friend, an unhappy customer will tell 10 friends!
....and that's the problem with reviews and Forums, it's not balanced. The happy ones are out enjoying their product, while the "unhappy" ones are just sitting around complaining to everybody. Everyone has a right to complain or be upset...........but **** when does it end. I'm truly sorry to hear about how unsatisfied some are , but I'm ready for this Forum to become what it started out as, a place to ENJOY shared info on my soon to be delivered Inspire. For the record this was not directed at any particular member. Still excited for my "Python" to get here!!!:D:D:D

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
....and that's the problem with reviews and Forums, it's not balanced. The happy ones are out enjoying their product, while the "unhappy" ones are just sitting around complaining to everybody. Everyone has a right to complain or be upset...........but **** when does it end. I'm truly sorry to hear about how unsatisfied some are , but I'm ready for this Forum to become what it started out as, a place to ENJOY shared info on my soon to be delivered Inspire. For the record this was not directed at any particular member. Still excited for my "Python" to get here!!!:D:D:D
Can't wait :) Python is a great name!

Reactions: perryseyes
Absolutely, I already drew one up to create a sticker for it. Now I'm drawing up a little more to go with the eyes! Just don't know where to go to have the stickers created.
Vistaprint does stickers :) and if you do custom business card then you can cut it out to your preferred size :)

Yes it should and you get to preview the template before ordering just make sure you upload the high resolution image feel free to take that as your idea ;)

Sent mine back too this thing is going to be nothing but a money pit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is currently in transit. But, when it arrives, it's going straight back. Won't even bother to check-out what's inside. I had high hopes, but they keep geeting dashed. DJI was not ready for prime-time. Maybe they should have listened to their 400 engineer's, instead of their marketing people.

Totally, Un-Inspired

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop