Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

In-Store Battery Purchase

Reaction score
I'm stationed in Stuttgart, Germany. I'd like to buy some additional batteries for my Inspire 1, as well as a multi charger. I cannot purchase online and have them shipped to my APO address. Where can I go locally to purchase batteries in-store? I've looked around online and have come up short.

I'm stationed in Stuttgart, Germany. I'd like to buy some additional batteries for my Inspire 1, as well as a multi charger. I cannot purchase online and have them shipped to my APO address. Where can I go locally to purchase batteries in-store? I've looked around online and have come up short.

Is it that LiPo batteries can't be shipped to an APO address or is it just an online thing? If it's an online thing, may I suggest getting someone you trust to buy the batteries for you then ship them to your APO address? May take some time to get the batteries, but you'll have them and a source for future purchases.

By the way, Happy Holiday's.......Thank You For Serving.....Hoo-ah!!!!!!!!

Thanks Howard. The issue is two fold. First, every company I've looked at thus far won't ship to APO address in general. The bigger issue though, is shipping LiPo batteries. They can't be shipped to APO.

I really don't want to pay for shipping twice - once to a friend in the States, and again to have them send it to me.

Thanks Howard. The issue is two fold. First, every company I've looked at thus far won't ship to APO address in general. The bigger issue though, is shipping LiPo batteries. They can't be shipped to APO.

I really don't want to pay for shipping twice - once to a friend in the States, and again to have them send it to me.

Roger. Usually shipping would be free to a contact in the states due to the purchase value. Looks like TJ has an answer for you on the thread. If there's anything I can do for you in the future brother, please let me know.

Service with a purpose. HG

Thanks for the assist everyone. I made a couple calls to two places in the Stuttgart area. Both had parts in stock, but both were closed for the holiday. One referred me to a hobby store called Bastler-Zentrale. I checked it out and it was awesome. They had one battery, which I was able to snatch up. They had lots of spare parts (especially for the Phantom line) and TONS of other hells, quads, and other R/C goodies. Phenomenal customer service, and they didn't mind my fumbling through German (after two or three minutes, the guy asked if I'd prefer to speak English). I'll be heading back there again for sure.

Reactions: hoverkat92

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop