Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak Pro/X5 Core - Extra Prop vs. Extra Battery

I am sure they will not make the case any bigger just do a little more cut out To the insert like I did I will take some pics a little later. As for the feet I only made them a half inch deeper.lwave me your email and I can send you the guy I found on the RC forum that showed me how to do it.
i sent you my mail, would be cool if you can post some images, i think i gonna buy that beast then becose is such a nice case!

I sent you the mod detections worked like a charm. Just make sure you let the hot knife do the work they brake easy I ordered mine from Walmart and they shipped it to a store near me. $17.00 .Good luck and God bless

I sent you the mod detections worked like a charm. Just make sure you let the hot knife do the work they brake easy I ordered mine from Walmart and they shipped it to a store near me. $17.00 .Good luck and God bless
Can you give make and model of your hot knife because they do not have it at Walmart in Canada. I'll have to order it from Amazon.

image.jpeg I threw the package away I had to order it online from Walmart then they shipped it to a store close to me image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela