Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak prop strap detaching

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We got two calls today from our first group of customers who had bought our Inspak backpack complaining about prop straps falling off after a few uses. We opened some inventory and found these are indeed not very secure. I spoke to the OEM and learned that some of the straps were glued with hot glue, which at the time it was tested, appeared to be a stronger bound. But over time, as the glue hardens, it warps away from the EPP core causing detachment. The OEM is shipping 2000 prop pouches to fix the problem. We will start to ship them out to our website customers as soon as we receive them. Those of you who has bought from our dealers and Amazon, please pm me or email [email protected] with your info so we can send these pouches out as soon as we have them. (It may take 3~4 weeks).

I apologize for the inconvenience but we'll be here 'til every customer is taken care of. The backpack is still a very solid bag and we strive to make it perfect.

Daz

Reactions: sirnikolas
Mine did too no big deal the back pack is awesome in every way...I glued mine back on no big deal....won't here from me

Reactions: gogowanda

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool