Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak review from DroneGear

Thanks. Is it landing position with camera attached?
we are making a new design with the camera attached. However, there will not have a space for camera box. you know it is huge. I think Daz will give an update when we get the first round prototype done.

So any word if the v2 camera plate will fit or if it can be altered?..I also use an ipad Air and wondering if it fits..They mention a mini in the video but are using an ipad Air while flying...
here is some guy get ipad air fit in the caseinpak-inspire-dji-back-pack-travel-closeup_large.jpg

we are making a new design with the camera attached. However, there will not have a space for camera box. you know it is huge. I think Daz will give an update when we get the first round prototype done.

I don't think I need camera box :)

Sorry guys im stuck in LA for 2 extra days, happily. I will get more details on the Inspak X5 and hardshell case when i get back to the office.

Reactions: sirnikolas
I have an Inspire 1 v2 in transit as well as this case. As the users have said above me, does someone have info/pics on how they are cutting the core out to fit the v2 gimbal w/ x3 attached?

Reactions: AdrianL
Thanks a ton filmscum! Just got the case today and I really appreciate the guide.
Will update when done-

View attachment 6984 View attachment 6985 View attachment 6986 View attachment 6987 I did the mod last month, was quite easy and took about an hour with a small snap off utility knife. This case rocks and has totally changed the way I fly as far as getting to remote locations. So much better than the straps that you attach to the original Inspire case.

Go here to see more pics. RC Groups - View Single Post - Inspire 1 Owner's Thread - First Page has Support Information and FAQ's

My problem as well. I have two iPad Air-2's. I modified the original case to fit one of them, and the other I just carry with me only on the rare occasions when I'm using two controllers. I'm happy to carry the second one separately on those occasions, but the main one really needs to be able to go inside the case.

Hi, I see this is quite an old post, but could you tell me how you managed to get an ipad air 2 in there, I have just bought one of these cases.
thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont