Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak review from DroneGear

I'll see you at International Drone Expo! DronePilots Network is the official "Coffee-break sponsor"!

Reactions: gogowanda
If only they sold internationally. I tried ordering one from Australia, and my Aussie Postcode comes up as some obscure part of the US, and there appears to be no way to order from down here. I emailed them, but so far no response to that either.

If only they sold internationally. I tried ordering one from Australia, and my Aussie Postcode comes up as some obscure part of the US, and there appears to be no way to order from down here. I emailed them, but so far no response to that either.
I bought mine from REMS RC in Brooklyn Victoria Australia and can I say I F00KN LOVE IT!

Give Dean a call on (03) 9315 1527

Home Page

Tell him that I sent ya!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I bought mine from REMS RC in Brooklyn Victoria Australia and can I say I F00KN LOVE IT!

Give Dean a call on (03) 9315 1527

Home Page

Tell him that I sent ya!

Thanks for that info.
I'll give him a call now.
I dread to think what the conversion to Aussie Dollars plus a dealer's cost on top will make them cost, but given that I'm not hiking with my original case, and the zipper on it shat itself within months, I kind of have to get something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: sirnikolas
Hi I am too very interested to know how well the 2 batteries fit in the slot that is meant to be for the X3 camera box and 100% agree that nobody should be interested to carry around the camera box when the camera itself is attached to the drone ! anyway I ordered and inspak today, so will se for myself soon !
Anyway dont think the V2 with larger dampening plate fits, at least not naturally unless you are able to cut some of the core off or force it in.

The 2 batteries on the left fit perfectly. But they're not as snug fitting as the batteries on the right. Either way, when the lid comes down nothing moves.

As for the camera compartment, it's there for when you check it in on a plane. You may say that it's not strong enough to be checked in, and you'll be dead right. BUT! Bestem are currently working on a super lite weight and super strong shell that will protect your case so that you can check it in and have peace of mind that it'll survive the journey.
So to go back to the original query of why the camera compartment is there, it's there so that you can safely store the cam in it's protective case in a protective compartment for those bumpy journeys on a plane and protection from the baggage cowboys.

Ain't that right @gogowanda!

Hi,thanks for clarifying this.
Considering the space occupied by the original camera box in my opinion it would make more sense to have a designated slot for the camera and gimble only which would possibly take up much less space and allow another extra battery to fit next to it. I hope they do something like this also with the X5 inner core.

I have to say, a lot of cases I've seen fail to realise how many batteries have to be carried by professionals. That's going to get worse for those with X5's.
The camera case is where I store my filters. But for economy of space I'll find a way to put them in it without needing the camera case. I'm certainly adding this case to my Christmas list. It's the best compromise I've seen between backpack-able and functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought one and really like it. The only downside I've found is that when you close the case with the props in the top lid they have a tendency to drop out of their slot.

So any word if the v2 camera plate will fit or if it can be altered?..I also use an ipad Air and wondering if it fits..They mention a mini in the video but are using an ipad Air while flying...

My problem as well. I have two iPad Air-2's. I modified the original case to fit one of them, and the other I just carry with me only on the rare occasions when I'm using two controllers. I'm happy to carry the second one separately on those occasions, but the main one really needs to be able to go inside the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44