Inspire 1 Batteries and Chargers IN STOCK at Dronefly!

Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

I just bought four Inspire 1 TB47 batteries and two Inspire 1 battery chargers from Dronefly.com, an authorized dealer for DJI. They will be here tomorrow. The sales rep told me they have a good supply of the batteries, but they are going quickly. Just wanted to let ya'll know.

Happy Flying!

Dang they went fast. Says preorder now. Thanks for the notice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do have the batteries in stock but haven't updated the web site. I was able to order one over the phone even though it said preorder.

Got 1 myself today. Expected delivery Monday. I need that tb48. Who has the 22 min tb48 don't really want these 47's. Dji extortion

Hi, would be nice if DJI could send some batteries to the UK.
And does anyone know if the plug and lead from the P2 is ok to use in the Inspire 1 charger (it appears the plug and lead are not included) can anyone confirm this please. Thanks and safe flying.

You're not supposed to use the P2 or Inspire chargers/batteries with each other because they're different voltages.
I think he means the wall plug part. Just up to the charger. It's a very common cord. I'll look at mine...
Hmmm the numbers are different at the charger end, I wouldnt
The p2 cord says 10amp 125 volt

Last edited:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I think he means the wall plug part. Just up to the charger. It's a very common cord. I'll look at mine...
Hmmm the numbers are different at the charger end, I wouldnt
The p2 cord says 10amp 125 volt

OK thx, somewhat annoying then if you buy a charger you don't get the plug lead!

I agree, strange indeed, I have a few p2 cords, I would like to use if possible. If not all e rc has the ac cord part in stock. 5.95 or so.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms