Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Batteries and Chargers IN STOCK at Dronefly!

Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

I just bought four Inspire 1 TB47 batteries and two Inspire 1 battery chargers from Dronefly.com, an authorized dealer for DJI. They will be here tomorrow. The sales rep told me they have a good supply of the batteries, but they are going quickly. Just wanted to let ya'll know.

Happy Flying! :D:D:D

Dang they went fast. Says preorder now. Thanks for the notice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 1 myself today. Expected delivery Monday. I need that tb48. Who has the 22 min tb48 don't really want these 47's. Dji extortion

Hi, would be nice if DJI could send some batteries to the UK. :)
And does anyone know if the plug and lead from the P2 is ok to use in the Inspire 1 charger (it appears the plug and lead are not included) can anyone confirm this please. Thanks and safe flying.

You're not supposed to use the P2 or Inspire chargers/batteries with each other because they're different voltages.
I think he means the wall plug part. Just up to the charger. It's a very common cord. I'll look at mine...
Hmmm the numbers are different at the charger end, I wouldnt
The p2 cord says 10amp 125 volt

Last edited:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I think he means the wall plug part. Just up to the charger. It's a very common cord. I'll look at mine...
Hmmm the numbers are different at the charger end, I wouldnt
The p2 cord says 10amp 125 volt

OK thx, somewhat annoying then if you buy a charger you don't get the plug lead!

I agree, strange indeed, I have a few p2 cords, I would like to use if possible. If not all e rc has the ac cord part in stock. 5.95 or so.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth