Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 controller

Reaction score
New to the post, and trying to get my second hand bird up and running. Firstly, when purchased, seller said that battery, uas, and controller needed updates. Connecting controller oth drone shut off to attempt to find out latest firmware, upon opening app version say N/A. Any clue clue as to why it would not even show any firmware versions. This is my first bigger drone like this, Phantom owner otherwise, I feel like I have a very expensive paperweight on my hands. I figured if I couldn't get the controller updated no sense in trying anything else. Any help is appreciated. Thank u.

are the battery fully charged? also very important update the drone with camera attached in landing mode with the remote OFF. then turn off the drone and update the remote. doing remote 1st then drone can cause problem. also having both turned on will cause issues

Yes I've read through the update instructions via dji, I downloaded the zip file to the sd micro placed in the camera, powered up the drone with controller off. Then shut off the drone after light signaled affirmative, then powered up the controller with a Lenovo tab 4 8 and no actions shown and info N/A.

I assume we are talking about an Inspire 1 (you do not mention what airframe you are talking about) so moved to Inspire 1 Help section.

what color is the first LED on the RC when powered on?
red means not linked to AC
green means linked to AC
purple or teal means a failed Firmware update

Reactions: Jim Weist
Yes it is an inspire 1 v1.0 I will power it up when I get home and let you know what my LED colors are. Thank you

I believe the problem that I am having with the remote not connecting has to do with the USB port in the controller itself. Not 100% on that so I'm going to crack it open and see what I find.

If anyone can help please, desperate, finally figured out that the usb board was bad and replaced, but the remote was upgraded before the aircraft and I rolled the controller firmware back but now the aircraft is blinking red, green, yellow, purple, and not connected? Now not sure if the aircraft rolled back as well or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44