Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1, E800, E600 Prop Balancer Rod

Reaction score
I have some aluminium prop balancer rods for the inspire 1, E800 and 600 platforms. I'm happy to supply forum members on here for just £10 (brushed aluminium) or Polished for £11. The price includes shipping to anywhere in the world. Hopefully this will help other forum members, as I have gained a lot of help from the forum and I would like to give something back. If you would like one then just PM me and I will give you my PayPal details.

I have some aluminium prop balancer rods for the inspire 1, E800 and 600 platforms. I'm happy to supply forum members on here for just £10 (brushed aluminium) or Polished for £11. The price includes shipping to anywhere in the world. Hopefully this will help other forum members, as I have gained a lot of help from the forum and I would like to give something back. If you would like one then just PM me and I will give you my PayPal details.
Got any pics please!

I am also now making inspire 1 camera lens caps. You can have either black or white. If you have a balancer rod and a lens cap then you will pay the same postage.

Great products!

Lens cap fits and stays on great.

Balancer is showing me just how badly those those props are balanced straight from the factory!

Thanks again for the great products Mark!

I am also now making inspire 1 camera lens caps. You can have either black or white. If you have a balancer rod and a lens cap then you will pay the same postage.
Do you still have lens caps and prop balances? Thanks

Hi yes I do. I'm also doing anti flare hoods and lens peaks if they are of any interest to you? Where are you based?

Yes please email me the price for each: lens cap, prop balancer rod, anti flare hood, lens peak (not sure what this is)? Thanks

I will email you the photos of everything tomorrow, been really busy at work today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth