Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 FW Update v01.11.01.50.

Okay. Reformat as a FAT32 if card is up to 32GB if it is 32GB or larger use exFAT.

It turns out that the logical firmware under the Inspire 1 drop down is not the correct firmware. Drop the list down and select the model camera you have. Use that firmware instead. WOW!

Still trying to upgrade from 1.9.1 to 1.11.0020 (latest on DJI site today) ... and the I1 just sits there w. flashing rear yellow light ... no beeps .. no nothing ... for an hour. Checked uSD card and says firmware is same as in drone .. but it is not the same ... 1.11 on the card and 1.9.1 in the drone per DJI GO ...

OOPS .. just noticed the dropdown .. and latest I1 is 1.11.01.50 ... another DJI "Gotcha" ... They need an 8th grader to get their software in order!!

Seems like they could have some sort of BEEP/Light signal that updates aren't getting done .. rather than waiting until you get tired of waiting!!

I have a P3A and Mavik and seems like every firmware upgrade runs into some glitch like this ...

Reformatted the card in the camera, loaded on 1.11.01.50 ... and still sits there w. rear light flashing ... no beeping or any signs of progress. Will let you know if it works. If it doesn't I'll try reformatting w. exFAT.

Grrrrr.....

Rear light stopped flashing ... no beeping ... after about 5 min. ... checked uSD and new message "Upgrading" and next to the proper firmware version it says "remo-con disconnect" .. so I guess I powered off too soon ...

Went to erase uSD on my iMac and it says the format is "Extended (journaled)" which is a Mac, not PC format ... how did the I1 write the update .txt file??

Trying again .. ExFAT and 1.11.01.50 .. now it is sitting there beeping ... beep ... beep ... beep ... over and over .. no lights ... I'll give it 15 min. and check the uSD ... what a pain!!

After beep - beep - beeping for about 4 min. there was a multi-tone chime, rear light flashed red/green/yellow (order?) once and then no further beeping and rear yellow light flashing continuously ... Looks like it finally worked!!

Well, spoke too soon ... pulled the uSD card and "Success" ... restarted and now I1 Status says "Disconnected" in a red banner .. though it does say "Latest firmware" ... So now I know what "remo-con disconnect" means ... This happened once on a new Mavik after a firmware upgrade before first flight ... only took 3 days to discover somehow the Mavik/RC had become un-linked .. Re-linking solved that problem .. so now to re-link the I1 ... Grrrrr

RC already upgraded ... With everything off, started relinking ... turned on RC, started DJI GO, started the I1 ... and everything hooked up and working OK ... PFM ! But what a pain!!

Rear light stopped flashing ... no beeping ... after about 5 min. ... checked uSD and new message "Upgrading" and next to the proper firmware version it says "remo-con disconnect" .. so I guess I powered off too soon ...

Went to erase uSD on my iMac and it says the format is "Extended (journaled)" which is a Mac, not PC format ... how did the I1 write the update .txt file??

Trying again .. ExFAT and 1.11.01.50 .. now it is sitting there beeping ... beep ... beep ... beep ... over and over .. no lights ... I'll give it 15 min. and check the uSD ... what a pain!!
Happens to me update the Rc and will fix it and re-link, solved for me

Hi. Can any one please tell me if you do not have mobile signal is the restriction then applicable of 30m hight and 50m Lateral. As we fly regularly where there are no cell data available.

Good Lord. Why does this discussion thread resemble every FW update thread I have seen for P3? Sigh.

I had REALLY hoped that the I1 would be a bit higher than the P3. Looks like I won't be upgrading the I3 when I get it this week (shipping in on Friday). Guess upgrading the FW is going to be whatever is on the bird when received.

Again, if it ain't broke, it doesn't need fixing.

If people are careful: read the notes first: the upgrades go ok. Download the correct camera files on freshly formatted disk. Turn the controller off and upgrade ac first: then turn ac off, upgrade the app and sign back in: download the controller firmware from the app : turn on controller & ac and relink the controller to ac! BOOM DONE. Once signed into app one time using wi fi you done with wi fi needing it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin