Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 FW Update v01.11.01.50.

Looking at this update it's safe to say if I never update or log into wifi while using my mini 4 on main controller. I'll never be required to update or have any limitations of flight I haven't been out since the new firmware released so I'm currently still logged in an it says safe to fly etc. My co-pilot running on 6s had wifi on but it's prompting me to update however, the slave controller can still control the camera as per usual...

Any of you run into dropped video, gimbal vibration etc? I tried everything and thought the gimbal vibration would be mechanical..miraculously this firmware update made things better. Now I am stuck with NFZ's that technically are incorrect especially in class E enhanced airspace like shown on the paper sectional charts where digitally they are recognized only 5 miles from an airport.

We just tried to update on I1ProX5 ...

Go app identified both controller & aircraft require updates ...
Controller updated via internet download in Go app ...
Aircraft refusing SD card update following several downloads & attempts...
Release notes only for x3 but as mentioned above, Go app screen states "uprage required" on our x5Pro ...
Now having serious issues connecting aircraft & controller - presumably as now on different FW versions!

Anyone had similar issue and any advice or fix?

If you have updated the controller first your in trouble. Always update the craft first. Try downgrading the controller FW using the graduation cap icon in the GoApp first screen. Then update the craft, you may have to re link the controller to the craft then update the controller. Hopefully this will work for you.

I am really starting to get very annoyed with my Inspire 1. I up graded the firm ware and now the aircraft is limited to 30M altitude and 50M horizontal and completely useless to me. My little Mavik does not have any of these issues. If anybody has an idea how to get through this it would be appreciated. I really felt that this firm ware had become mature enough that I did not need to continue to worry about updates. Guess I was wrong

I have the new 1.11 software. Tested it and it's been steadier. Lost some settings through the upgrade such as Gimbal yaw, but I can correct that. More warnings on farmers airstrips now though...:) (yes they are registered airports but not in use much if at all.)

Does anyone here use the Inspire 1 Pro with X5 for mapping? I use the Pix4DCapture app for the most part, but found my photos have not been parallel (or inline with) my flight direction. Just tried it with MapPilot and same thing, the gimbal is cockeyed. I am wondering if it is an issue since this latest firmware update? Anyone else experiencing this? Tried resetting the gimbal 100 times and still cockeyed.

Last edited:
NOt used my x5r in a while, but thinking of using it today so checked if there was any updates and here we are.
Think I'm leaving my X5R alone, it seems to be going to ok and its not got anything wrong with it which has made me think I need an update. I think they just say they've improved the gimbal performance as a nothing burger, to get you to update, but the real reason is something else.

I think I'll pass and this thread has not exactly inspired me that I made a bad choice.

For the guys using CrystalSky. Maybe it's mentioned somewhere but I was updating today and have faced a problem updating the remote with a CrystalSky 5.5" attached to it. Looks like the DJI GO for crystal sky is a little older than the latest Android version. As soon I connected Samsung N4 with latest DJI GO to the remote then the download button appeared under the firmware notification and then everything continued as expected. The remote is working fine with the CrystalSky display after the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido