Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pilot hours / distance

Reaction score
Little friendly competition, lets see who has the most feet flown, hours and distances

Post a screen shot

Im about to break the 1million ft flown mark.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.PNG
    IMG_0010.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 188
This is mine :) never have a issue till now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 78
I always fly with fully charged batteries, 100%.
I have my 1st battery warning set at 30%. I slowly fly the bird home, no panic.
I come back and hover just above ground level with landing gear down until Critical battery warning sounds at 10%, give the aircraft some more power to stop it from landing until battery reaches 8% then land and shut down. DJI recommend doing this to prolong battery life. Seems to work for me, hence longer flight times.

I always fly with fully charged batteries, 100%.
I have my 1st battery warning set at 30%. I slowly fly the bird home, no panic.
I come back and hover just above ground level with landing gear down until Critical battery warning sounds at 10%, give the aircraft some more power to stop it from landing until battery reaches 8% then land and shut down. DJI recommend doing this to prolong battery life. Seems to work for me, hence longer flight times.
awesome thanks for the info! i always leave them at about 12%

I come back and hover just above ground level with landing gear down until Critical battery warning sounds at 10%, give the aircraft some more power to stop it from landing until battery reaches 8% then land and shut down. DJI recommend doing this to prolong battery life.
They recommend doing that once every 10-20 flights on a given battery though, not every flight.

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: slim.slamma
They recommend doing that once every 10-20 flights on a given battery though, not every flight.

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk

This is what it actually says...

To effectively calibrate the battery capacity, it is recommended to charge and discharge the
battery thoroughly for every 10 charge-and-discharge cycle. User should install the battery onto
the aircraft and then power on the aircraft to initiate the discharge process, discharge the battery
until the aircraft is powered off automatically. User should then fully charge the battery to ensure
the battery is working at its optimal.

Fly the Inspire 1 outdoors until there is less than 5% of power left, or until the battery can no longer be turned on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian