Inspire 1 TAKE OFF FLYAWAY

The fly away after take off happened to me today, almost hitting me, almost hitting some telephone wires... it took a few seconds before I was able to regain control. Scared the $hit outta me.

I recall moving it during compass calibration, I think. I've had my Inspire for over a year now - and I don't remember moving during calibration before, but I might have.

Can someone explain to me what is CSC maneuver tassieflier was referring to above?

Page 52 of the manual!

OK, has anyone had this problem? I flew my Inspire 1 which has all the updated firmware, but it into Point of Interest mode. Within minute, it disconnected from the tablet. Normally I could fly it home but n this case it was stuck in the Point of interest mode. After several app restarts, I was able to get the bird within 10 feet of landing but thats it! Then it started drifting and I had to take it back up when it hit the side of a structure. Point being, I was unable to get control of the Inspire, I think because it was stuck in Point of Interest mode and without reconnecting, I was unable to get it free.

Please do not post duplicate posts. I have deleted your other two.

Thank you.