Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2.0 wobbles when Full Throttle Ascent.

Reaction score
Hello Guys...

Just wanted to see if this is normal... My Inspire wobbles a bit when giving it full throttle up like it does not ascend as nice and true as when giving it 80% throttle... is this normal?

Btw I do live at 6,000 feet.

Let me know and thanks!
JC

Don't expect anything to go straight up or down fast without some sort of wobble when its not arrow dynamic, so yes
it is normal and if ascending to fast can be unstable and possible loss of control.

if you give full stick up then it has less power to keep stable, so it is normal to see some wobble.....

If I were you I would ascend slower, when it wobbles it is a sign that it is having trouble and is at the limit

Descending straight down is never good, if you doing it fast. Look up "vortex ring state" and you will understand.
It´s better to fly in circles while you descend toward the ground.

Here's a video that explains the phenomenon..

He's talking of climbing, not descending.

Given you're at 6000ft it would sound pretty normal to me.

I'm on an original Inspire and at sea level and I've pushed my I1 as hard as anyone could and I've only ever seen wobble using the DJI POI.

when i sling the extra camera under mine, I see wobble when I give full stick up. Its as if the motors max out and have no rpm left to stabalise with. The easy cure is give 80% stick not 100%

Reactions: Scotflieger
when i sling the extra camera under mine, I see wobble when I give full stick up. Its as if the motors max out and have no rpm left to stabalise with. The easy cure is give 80% stick not 100%

Yes, this is exactly what I am getting... and actually you can hear it too right? like a pulsating sound from the motors when performing this manoeuvre.

OK so i am now noticing this wobble on ascent, you can even see in the video.

At first I thought it was perhaps just the manoeuvre I was trying, then it happened again while at an 80% throttle.
only thing I have changed is firmware 1.4 - 1.6

Changed props no difference, I do have almost 500 flights on an A model,
Edit X3 Model, no play anywhere in the frame, dowgraded to 1.5 and it seems a little better.

OK so i am now noticing this wobble on ascent, you can even see in the video.

At first I thought it was perhaps just the manoeuvre I was trying, then it happened again while at an 80% throttle.
only thing I have changed is firmware 1.4 - 1.6

Changed props no difference, I do have almost 500 flights on an A model,
Edit X3 Model, no play anywhere in the frame, dowgraded to 1.5 and it seems a little better.

Rerun IMU and compass cal?

Hello guys... I just went at sea a few days ago to take pictures see below...

The problem does not happen at sea level so it might be my home altitude which is 6,000 feet.

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool