Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 only $1999 in the DJI Store

You have 15 days from purchase to make a complaint and for $900....I would

I noticed the price drop yesterday and called them to try to get a price match but it had been too long.
It's been over 4 weeks but believe me, I did try. Lol
That's just life. :)

I've been a long time P3 flyer and recently P4. I've been wanting to jump to the Inspire 1 for a long time... This may be my time, In the DJI STORE the Inspire 1 V2 is only $1999!!!!! I'm wanting the Pro, but I guess I could always buy the X5 later. Now I just need to talk the wifey into it :D

Edit by Moderator: I have removed the affiliated links from your post since we do not allow them

I just bought my second inspire it's a pro the pictures don't seem much different than the inspire 1

You can set a p4 not to fly backwards. I'm happy with both I1 p4 . More flight time would be on my wish list.

I've been a long time P3 flyer and recently P4. I've been wanting to jump to the Inspire 1 for a long time... This may be my time, In the DJI STORE the Inspire 1 V2 is only $1999!!!!! I'm wanting the Pro, but I guess I could always buy the X5 later. Now I just need to talk the wifey into it :D

Edit by Moderator: I have removed the affiliated links from your post since we do not allow them

I just bought my second inspire it's a pro the pictures don't seem much different than the inspire 1
Really... Hmmm, good to know. I would have thought with the micro 5/4 camera it would have been crazy good. I think I'll still save to get the X5 though just to have more control over camera settings.

Dang, I just bought the V2 a few weeks ago at $2900 and thought I was getting a good deal then, now they drop it another grand? Oh well!

You might actually get a refund from DJI for the difference. I think they are doing price matching if your purchase is within 30 days.

I paid $3,099 for my Inspire 1 V2.0. Loved it in the beginning! Now I'm having all kinds of Signal transmission problems with it. I take it up in the air on a nice day to shoot a video or photos and the picture disappears from my cell phone display. Many other people having the same problem. it's not worth 2 cents to me now. Sure I could send it back it's still under warranty the time jerking around packaging it and then being without it for more than a month is crazy!!! $1,999 is a great deal as long as you're willing to accept that you might have to put up with just flying it around without taking video or photos just like a $50.00 drone will do. I learned my lesson after buying Phantom 2, Phantom 3 Pro and now Inspire 1. You spend more time going back & forth between firmware updates that don't work and packaging and sending it back than you do flying the **** thing!!!!

You might actually get a refund from DJI for the difference. I think they are doing price matching if your purchase is within 30 days.

It is 30 days but I bought mine 36 days before yesterday (which is when I noticed the price drop). :confused:

Who knows, maybe I'll need a new one when they do a 35% price drop on the upcoming Inspire 2 :D (that may be a year or more though) Till then I think I'm good to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1