Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 + VR Head Tracking! Poll and Some updates

Would you consider flying your drone using Virtual Reality?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! My name is Radley and I'm one of the co-founders of Spark Aerial. You guys might have seen some of our work shown off around the DJI universe, we've built some cool stuff using the DJI ecosystem that we feel really pushed the boundaries of what's possible, with much more cool stuff coming soon :)

Here's a short video we put together with Eric Cheng and the guys from Tested showcasing Virtual Reality Head tracking and the Matrice:

I'm posting to inform you guys that there are some cool VR options that will soon become available that will work with the Inspire 1, Matrice and Phantom 3 Aircraft. I wanted to get some feedback from the general audience about accessories and ways you might use Gimbal Headtracking!

For a sneak peak at what's coming next, check out this video of us at the Nod Ring headquarters in Mountain View:

If you guys have questions or comments regarding features you'd like to see, please email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks for the time and happy flying!

Reactions: chorepunk
Hi Everyone! My name is Radley and I'm one of the co-founders of Spark Aerial. You guys might have seen some of our work shown off around the DJI universe, we've built some cool stuff using the DJI ecosystem that we feel really pushed the boundaries of what's possible, with much more cool stuff coming soon :)

Here's a short video we put together with Eric Cheng and the guys from Tested showcasing Virtual Reality Head tracking and the Matrice:

I'm posting to inform you guys that there are some cool VR options that will soon become available that will work with the Inspire 1, Matrice and Phantom 3 Aircraft. I wanted to get some feedback from the general audience about accessories and ways you might use Gimbal Headtracking!

For a sneak peak at what's coming next, check out this video of us at the Nod Ring headquarters in Mountain View:

If you guys have questions or comments regarding features you'd like to see, please email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks for the time and happy flying!
Pretty interesting stuff!

the oculus rift and camera stuff is awesome! now i have a reason to buy the headset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg