Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 with interference to video signal (hd channels) what to do? Help!

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Emanuell, I live in Brazil. I ask the help of the most experienced in this problem. Recently my Inspire 1 has constant flaws in the video signal from the camera image on the tablet at the time of the flight. The HD signal is strong on the display, but on the CHANNEL panel, all frequencies are low in signal strength and high interference. Is there any regulation for this problem? Type reset the radio or only the part that deals with the HD signal? Help me solve this problem! Thank you!

If you find the answer let me know. Same issue. Intermittent and can't resolve when it it will stop working. Replaced parts, swapped iPads, cables. I just keeps turning up at the worst times.

Check the contacts on the gimbal mounting plate. I had the same problem with mine when I first bought it, and some of the contacts were slightly bent out of shape. Installed a new gimbal mount and it's been perfect ever since.

Finally have the answer.
Even though the video signal was intermittently blacking out, the histogram was always updating.

Clearly the x3 camera was fine and sending data.

When checking aircraft status menu: noticed the gimbal status was not recorded as "OK" or "fail", just nothing - empty report.

Tech said that could only be the Core 9 OMFD module in the nose failing.

Only solution, replace the module or fly by numbers with a black screen as video records fine even though the screen is black.
-sigh-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop