Inspire 2 dropped out of the sky

I agree with Nick, previous post. I have never seen any Inspire 2 documentation that stated that the TB50 should be deep cycled. The link to the thread mentioned for the Inspire 1 caused some differing opinions back then. I have used this article as a reference: Understanding Lithium Polymer batteries though with the 'intelligent' batteries we use in our Inspire 2s some procedures may be out of date; the basic tenet of cell voltage still holds. And I am going to follow this rule:

Reactions: Sligeach
A tb 50 is different in design to a 47-48 self heating an I have yet to find the screen that shows each cell it just shows voltage on both . Maybe if you put just one in you could get your 6 cell reading. Bad design tb 47-48 where flawed from the start

You can get individual cell voltage from flights through the DAT from the craft just FYI.

Reactions: Ftolino
I never buy gen 1 anything. I never download or install the latest firmware on anything. I don't even look at these things until they've been out for a few months. If you want to be on the bleeding edge of technology - the first one on the block with the new toy - you will always be a beta tester. That said...

Got my Inspire 1, v2.0 in August 2016. Downloaded and installed FW v1.08.xx (now TWO updates behind), and she's been solid as a rock. 150 flights in 23 hours. Rock solid.

Looks like DJI is going to step up. Good for this guy and for DJI.

D

Anyone got a video of it falling?
Sick I know