Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Falls fromd the Sky, arm problem?

It seems that there are some great news regarding the Inspire 2 carbon fiber propellers designed by HeliEngadin-Koptermax. New design, 100% carbon fiber and best look ever.
Check them out at Inspire 2 folding CF propellers

Attachments

• 20180910_ph_koptermax_eliche_0007.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 13
Sorry for your loss, assume you mean you have 24 flights with this drone since new. Any hard landings or minor crashes with this drone? Don't know where in the world you are, what sort of average temperatures do you fly in? Have you reported this to DJI? Please keep us posted with DJI response. I do not have any advice on how to prevent this from happening apart from preflight checks on motor to frame security, although on saying that it could be detremental if you pull and tug on the motors to check security to the frame each time you fly.

All the best Les.

I just purchased a set of motor clamps from Attellani motor clamps for my Inspire 2 but they aren’t making anymore of them. You can get a different set from DroneDepot NZ. They worked fine until I found the Attellani motor clamps. I’ll post a picture of them later so you can see what they look like.

I purchased the motor clamps from Drone Depot NZ last year and they work fine. But I recently purchased a set from Attellani motor clamps and they’re going to be delivered tomorrow sometime and they are a much better solution to the motors coming off the carbon fiber arms on the DJI Inspire 2. They are exactly the same price as the Drone Depot NZ clamps but they have a totally different construction to them. After I receive them I’ll post a picture of them on this forum so everyone can see what they look like.

I agree with the other person above about Drone Depot NZ’s motor clamps. They’re easy to install and they work just like they’re supposed to. And why would anyone be worried about spending $175 on a $3000 drone? Protect your investment

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars