Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Pilots Needed for FILM SHOOT

Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for Inspire 2 pilots in the NYC-area for an upcoming film shoot this summer. This is an action film that will be shooting over the course of two weeks in and around the NYC area. Looking for at least 2 skilled drone teams that can pull off beautiful/cinematic shots.

If interested, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Nile

Hi there,

Looking for Inspire 2 pilots in the NYC-area for an upcoming film shoot this summer. This is an action film that will be shooting over the course of two weeks in and around the NYC area. Looking for at least 2 skilled drone teams that can pull off beautiful/cinematic shots.

If interested, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Nile
Nile, you have only made three posts on this forum and all of them have been to mine our members which we do not allow (See our forums rules and terms).
It would have been courteous to ask one of the admin team permission before posting up 'adverts' such as this.

I am always dubious of these kind of recruitment posts since as Steve mentions above you make no mention of needing 107 certified operators or whether the requisite permissions and waivers have been granted. What is in place regarding insurance etc?

Why does it have to be specifically an Inspire 2? If 'beautiful cinematic' shots are required why not a Freefly swinging a RED or Arri?

I think a little more information is needed like daily rates, location (approx Lat/Long), is this a closed set etc, etc

What is the relationship between Marvel Vision and Nova Concepts since their websites are nearly incidental and use the same shots on the home page? although Marvel Vision purports to be an 'Aerial Imaging Company' there is no mention anywhere of Part 107/Certified pilots being used?

I am not trying to start a Witch Hunt but merely protecting our members who have been stung by these types of 'job offers' previously...

If you wish to take this off-line I am happy to communicate that way.

Reactions: Later6868
It always makes me smile when clients dictate the kind of aircraft they want. I can't imagine them telling David Bailey what type of camera he should use!

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44