Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2, Point of Interest "coming soon" ???? When

Reaction score
Hopefully DJI has someone monitoring this forum. I have had a P1, P2, P4, Inspire 1, and now a Mavic Pro (for travelling) and an Inspire 2 for more serious work. I do flying and film making as a hobby and use the quad-copters to enhance my home movies and for general enjoyment. The POI has been a great tool with the Mavic and I1. I really miss it on the I2. I have flown enough to do a reasonable POI manually but its not as good. Nor can I change altitude, change diameter and reverse direction easily. I appreciate there are other Apps that do POI but why can't DJI honor there advertised promise that POI is "coming soon".

I do not think it can be that difficult for a DJI "Engineer" to do the code or whatever is required.

I hope others watching this forum will confirm their disappointment with DJI on this matter and maybe something will come soon.

Hopefully DJI has someone monitoring this forum. I have had a P1, P2, P4, Inspire 1, and now a Mavic Pro (for travelling) and an Inspire 2 for more serious work. I do flying and film making as a hobby and use the quad-copters to enhance my home movies and for general enjoyment. The POI has been a great tool with the Mavic and I1. I really miss it on the I2. I have flown enough to do a reasonable POI manually but its not as good. Nor can I change altitude, change diameter and reverse direction easily. I appreciate there are other Apps that do POI but why can't DJI honor there advertised promise that POI is "coming soon".

I do not think it can be that difficult for a DJI "Engineer" to do the code or whatever is required.

I hope others watching this forum will confirm their disappointment with DJI on this matter and maybe something will come soon.
Autopilot or Litchi? Autopilot is very smooth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk