Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 rudder stick

try doing a "reboot" on the R/C

Press the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
By still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.
You will need to reattach the R/C to your I2 you can find this in the manual
I will if what I did doesn't work. Thanks for the info . I'm aware of how to bind the craft

Update it works just fine in atti mode . If camera is turned to free it works fine turning. If you put it on follow which I like it doesn't turn right at all . Downloaded firmware 3 xs now about to give up

That would thoroughly piss me off if I was delivered that bird. I like his logic of walking through the different camera modes to test the issue in all flight environments. How frustrating to have to troubleshoot a brand new bird.

Hi I have had thi problem and also landing gear not activating on my new i2 the problem doesn't alway happen by occasionally I think its software
So there should be a fix coming out

Just a chatted with dji an they want me to send it in for diagnostic check an if there is something wrong I foot the bill . Sorry not happening. The better stand by there products. It's been flown 5 times .

An to just pack the bird in a box and mail it to them. It's ******** .
Editor do you know anything about this

I would ask for an RMA. If what you are experiencing is similar to the video posted elsewhere on this forum then it is a clear software and/or hardware integration issue. That response is complete crap coming from the worlds largest manufacturer of drones. I am sorry you are having to deal with this crap.

Yeah I definitely want to talk to a human an its definitely a software problem. As soon as I switch to atti or turn the camera to free it's the way it's supposed to be

Update it works just fine in atti mode . If camera is turned to free it works fine turning. If you put it on follow which I like it doesn't turn right at all . Downloaded firmware 3 xs now about to give up

Have you actually checked your Gimbal settings, specifically "Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode'? in DJI Go, click on the ... in the top right of the screen, go to the gimabl settings and chooose advanced settings. Then please try reseting the value of the above value to zero. The behaviour you describe tallies exactly with this value being set too high (usually 40), and if it doesn't turn at all it sounds like it's set at closer to 100. This is not an EXP setting for the aircraft, infact it overrides the relevant exp settings when in action. (The indicator is that you regain responsiveness in atti or free modes, which shows it isn't a problem either with the aircraft or with the firmware.)

Th humble smoothnes setting only go from 0-30
I have reset the setting to 0 and will try tomorrow you may be onto something as I have been playing around with the gimbal settings to slow it down a touch thanks for the reply

Reactions: Ftolino
Ok question many others don't have problems an never touched those settings. That's not the issue with mine

Well went through everything only thing I could do was to send it in. Spoke with dji they said there was a issue with mine . Frustrating to say the least. Works fine in atti mode or camera on free mode but in GPS or intelligent modes it's screwed up.

Glad you got to the bottom of it... even if it was broken. Hope it works well for you when you get it back!
I hope they give me a brand new aircraft to be honest with you if not I'm going to be worried about their repair work constantly as I'm flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude